Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who am I?


So... who am I, and why should you read a random blog about living Christlike from an anonymous stranger on the web that you know nothing about? That's easy... because you stumbled across this blog for a reason. Maybe there's this hunger burning inside you for... more.

I am not some great theologian. I am a lay person that struggles with his faith on a regular basis. I have been following Christ my whole life, but one if the things that I have learned over the past 6 months is an ever increasing need for an understanding of the grace of God.

So... that's what I'm going to do in the blog. Write about my struggle to live life in a manner that is pleasing to God. I'm not about a doctrine, a denomination, or even a Bible version. I'm all about reading what the Bible says in its historical context and living life in a way that makes a difference.

In short... I'm not looking for you to follow me. I'm hoping that you follow Christ, without making excuses. After all, that's what it's all about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment