Monday, January 9, 2012

Life in action...


  • A few days ago I wrote a blog about a fight that I had and the power of reconciliation - how we were once enemies with Christ and the extraordinary measures that Jesus went through in order to bring us back into relationship with God. The thing is, if we are Christians, we should also be ministers of reconciliation.

    I felt impressed to write a message to Greg on Facebook. He replied - and the content is here.

    To God be the glory!


    • Hey Greg...
      You probably don't remember me, but we both got suspended for a fight that happened at Strough Jr. High 20 something years ago. Chances are you don't remember it, but I wanted to apologize. I was out of line with what I said. I was having a bad day, had just got sprayed with perfume by some guys that I thought were my friends... and before I even thought about it, I responded to you without even thinking about it.

      I just wanted to apologize again... and I hope all is well in your world.
    • christianitystruggles.blogspot.com
  • 22 hours ago
    Greg

    • wow..i honestly don't remember, but that's par for the course with me. i
      seem to remember me being somewhat angry in my youth. i was probably being a jerk. it's nice to be older and not act that way isn't it? when i think back to how i behaved at that age, it makes me ashamed to a point.

      never the less we all have to live and learn.

      it's really big of you to apologize, but i am humbled by it. i am sure i
      am the one that should be apologizing. and i certainly do.

      if only we could respect one another at that age as we now do, it would
      have been a much more enjoyable experience. it's my goal to teach my son to behave better than i did. hopefully he will "get it".

      i wish you and your family hapiness and most importantly healthiness.

      greg

No comments:

Post a Comment